Plano Presbyterian Hospital Expansion
- Located in Plano, Texas – 8 floors.
- All woodwork was factory finished.
- Patient Rooms – Factory finished plain sliced cherry veneer wardrobe cabinets with solid cherry trim factory finished and accent panel at ceiling.
- Nurses Stations are clad with plastic laminate and solid surface. Plastic laminate panel column wraps.
- Elevator Lobby – 3-form composite panels hung on stainless standoffs.
- NICU Corridors – Laminate clad wainscot panels.
- Nursery Areas – Half wall clad with plain sliced cherry veneered panels and 3-form composite panels. Plain sliced cherry veneered sliding doors with 3-form composite panels and laminate tops.
- 1st Floor Common Areas – Paint grade corridor trim and plain sliced cherry veneered wall panels & 3-form composite panels.